The Assessa application is designed to allow users of our data collection systems (universities, schools, organizations, and businesses) to collect observational data on subjects using forms that are designed and made available on our web application…..
What's New in Version 1.1
The following are feature additions/changes for this version:
1. Now supports iPad in addition to iPhone, iPod Touch.
2. When entering responses, the comments section is expanded.
3. Observers can now operate completely from the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, without visiting our application web site. To do this, the user enters their observer information (including email address), and chooses ‘Lookup’ to obtain a pre-made observation form. They may then start observing immediately, and reports can be sent to their email address. Observers may still select their own custom observation form (by setting up a form on our web-based application, then entering their Instrument ID into the app).
4. Users can enter subjects (those who they are observing) on the fly.
5. Finally, users can have the system send an automatic report of an observation to their own email.
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes